How can I enjoy my cardiovascular training program?

The most important aspect of your cardio training program is that it fits with your personality, interests, and likes. If you do not like to run, attempting to participate in a cardio training program that incorporates running may not be a good idea. Choose a form of cardio training that you enjoy, and chances are, you will be better able to stick with it and get more out of it!

Continue Learning about Cardiovascular Training

Does Slow Exercise Burn More Fat?
Does Slow Exercise Burn More Fat?
You'll find it on virtually every cardio machine at the gym: instructions on how to hit your fat-burning zone. Essentially, it means you get to work o...
Should each cardio workout involve a warm-up and cool-down?
To prepare yourself to train most effectively, your body must first warm-up.  Choose a warm-up w...
What intensity should I use while doing cardio?
The intensity performed during cardiorespiratory training varies based on an individual's curren...
What Are the Benefits of Running?
What Are the Benefits of Running?