Ten peanuts (although considered a legume) contains only 60 calories. Cashews (18), pistachios (49) and almonds (24) contain about 160 calories per serving. While 10-12 macadamia nuts contain 200 calories/serving. By eating nuts that are in a shell like peanuts and pistachios, you can be more mindful of the amount of nuts you eat which ultimately may help you reduce your caloric intake of nuts. All types of nuts can fit into a healthy diet but the key is the portion size of the nuts you choose to eat.
- Q How can I sweeten my coffee without adding too many calories?
- Q How many calories are in dairy products?
- Q How can I burn calories without going to the gym?
- Q At what point after swallowing does food become a calorie?
- Q How many calories do I burn working out with weights?
- Q How many calories can I burn playing summer sports?