Guidelines on eligibility to give blood change from time to time. The most up-to-date eligibility information can be obtained by contacting the American Red Cross blood center nearest you.
- Q What are the risks posed by collecting cord blood?
- Q Can lesbians donate blood if they do not have other risk factors?
- Q What are the types of blood lipids and what do they do?
- Q Is a home testing kit to monitor blood clotting safe and effective?
- Q Do I have to wait to give blood after having ear or body piercings?
- Q Can I donate blood if I have an infection?