Guidelines on eligibility to give blood change from time to time. The most up-to-date eligibility information can be obtained by contacting the American Red Cross blood center nearest you.
- Q What happens if the liver can't clear away all of your blood's toxins?
- Q How long can cord blood be stored?
- Q When are antiplatelet medications used in children with heart disease?
- Q Can I donate blood if I have diabetes?
- Q What are non-drug treatments for fluid overload?
- Q Can I donate blood if I have a chronic illness?