Your bloating may go away, depending on the cause. Bloating is usually caused by excess gas from an inability to digest certain foods. Stress, smoking, or swallowing too much air can also cause bloating. Talk to your doctor about changing your diet and lifestyle to help alleviate your bloating.
- Q How do I manage my bloating on a daily basis?
- Q What foods can cause stomach bloating?
- Q Who is most at risk for bloating?
- Q What is the main treatment option for bloating?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with bloating?
- Q How are lactose intolerance and bloating related?