Your bloating may go away, depending on the cause. Bloating is usually caused by excess gas from an inability to digest certain foods. Stress, smoking, or swallowing too much air can also cause bloating. Talk to your doctor about changing your diet and lifestyle to help alleviate your bloating.
- Q How can I reduce bloating from constipation?
- Q Why is bloating a symptom women over 40 should not ignore?
- Q What product helps get rid of belly bloat?
- Q How can I get rid of my bloated stomach?
- Q What causes stomach bloating?
- Q How can constipation lead to bloating?