What are the benefits of walking with my children?

Mia Redrick
Healthcare
Walking with your children is perfectly in line with my overall philosphy of blending in your personal life. Walking with your kids is quality time. It's something they can do when they are as young as 2 and they enjoy the time with you and vice versa. Furthermore, this is a perfect opportunity to blend physical fitness with time spent with the kids.

Walking with your children has tremendous amount of benefits:

• Everyone will be active and be active together!
  • You will be able to spend great family time together
  • An excellent time to keep up with everything going on in their lives
  • Teach them ways to be and stay healthy

Most of all, you will have fun and make a daily event out of it!

Continue Learning about Benefits of Walking

Benefits of Walking

Benefits of Walking

Think a daily walk can't do much for your health? Actually, walking has numerous benefits, whether you're trying to lose weight, boost your energy levels and mood, or clear your mind. Just 30 minutes of walking a day can put you o...

n a path to reduce your risk for stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure and forms of arthritis. Learn more about getting the most from a walk with expert advice from Sharecare.