What are the benefits of walking with my children?

Mia Redrick
Healthcare
Walking with your children is perfectly in line with my overall philosphy of blending in your personal life. Walking with your kids is quality time. It's something they can do when they are as young as 2 and they enjoy the time with you and vice versa. Furthermore, this is a perfect opportunity to blend physical fitness with time spent with the kids.

Walking with your children has tremendous amount of benefits:

• Everyone will be active and be active together!
  • You will be able to spend great family time together
  • An excellent time to keep up with everything going on in their lives
  • Teach them ways to be and stay healthy

Most of all, you will have fun and make a daily event out of it!

Continue Learning about Benefits of Walking

From Mauka to Makai: 3 Secrets of Walking to Lose Weight
While the right eating plan is crucial to weight loss, consistent exercise may help you drop pounds and keep you in shape. And if you're not quite rea...
How can walking improve my relationships with friends and family?
Walking is a good bonding activity you can do with your friends and family to spend quality time tog...
Can walking keep me from gaining weight?
If you get up and move, you can actually turn off the genes that promote weight gain. Walking (t...
4 Tips to Hit 10,000 Steps a Day
4 Tips to Hit 10,000 Steps a Day