Sit with your legs crossed in front of you. Keeping your torso upright and the top of your head in line with your tailbone take your right hand to your left knee and place your left hand on the ground behind you and slowly twist. Remember that you want to stretch only to where it feels good. Take two deep breaths and switch sides four times. For a more advanced stretch, sit in lotus position (which is legs crossed with ankles on top of your crossed legs).
- Q How can I exercise my spine?
- Q What back exercises are good for beginners?
- Q How do I do lower back rotation exercises?
- Q How do I do the lying-down spine extension stretch for flexion problems?
- Q What are some stretching exercises for spine rotation problems?
- Q How do I do lower back flexion and extension exercises?