Sit with your legs crossed in front of you. Keeping your torso upright and the top of your head in line with your tailbone take your right hand to your left knee and place your left hand on the ground behind you and slowly twist. Remember that you want to stretch only to where it feels good. Take two deep breaths and switch sides four times. For a more advanced stretch, sit in lotus position (which is legs crossed with ankles on top of your crossed legs).
- Q How can I exercise my spine?
- Q How do I do directed stretching exercises for my upper back?
- Q How do I do the heel slides exercise for spinal flexion problems?
- Q How does strengthening my rhomboids help improve my posture?
- Q How can I strengthen my rhomboids?
- Q How can I stretch my traps (trapezius muscles)?