How can I stop making facial expressions that cause wrinkles?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
Regularly making certain facial expressions can cause wrinkles, so controlling those expressions can actually help fight wrinkles. Watch me share some exercises to improve facial posture, and treatment options for wrinkles.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

The Best Reason to Look Younger
The Best Reason to Look Younger
If you don't look a day older than the age on your driver's license, that could mean a longer life for you. A study of elderly adult twins showed a c...
What is the health concern with using anti-wrinkle creams?
Magic potions that purport to eliminate wrinkles actually often damage the skin to produce a wrinkle...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
The Key Ingredient for Glowing Skin
The Key Ingredient for Glowing Skin