What is natural healing?

Natural healing is a multifaceted system of care, which is primarily gentle and non-invasive. Natural healers often speak of the subtle energy or aura, which emanates from the human body with layers of color. All of the colors combined form the auric field or the rainbow body. When a person is healthy and balanced, these colors are said to be clear and radiant. When a person is ill or out of balance, the colors may appear faded or dim.

The chakras are another primary component of natural healing. Chakras are energy centers situated along the spine, just outside the physical body, in an area called the etheric sheath. Each chakra, with its corresponding aura, correlates with a specific area of the body and specific emotional issues.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: What You Need to Know About the Medical Cannabis Program
Depending on whom you talk to, medical cannabis (also known as marijuana) is either a panacea for everything from cancer, to chronic pain, to epilepsy...
What is the importance of wellness-oriented medicine?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
I believe that the importance of wellness-oriented medicine is that it takes a holistic approach to ...
Is my body capable of healing itself?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Your body already heals itself. You may take antibiotics to combat infections, dose yourself with as...
What Is Integrative Medicine?
What Is Integrative Medicine?