What is natural healing?

Natural healing is a multifaceted system of care, which is primarily gentle and non-invasive. Natural healers often speak of the subtle energy or aura, which emanates from the human body with layers of color. All of the colors combined form the auric field or the rainbow body. When a person is healthy and balanced, these colors are said to be clear and radiant. When a person is ill or out of balance, the colors may appear faded or dim.

The chakras are another primary component of natural healing. Chakras are energy centers situated along the spine, just outside the physical body, in an area called the etheric sheath. Each chakra, with its corresponding aura, correlates with a specific area of the body and specific emotional issues.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

do beta-sitosterol supplements help with benign prostatic hypertrophy ?
There is some evidence that beta-sitosterol can improve symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia...
what is ashwagandha ?
what is ashwagandha ?
what can chinese face reading reveal about my health ?
how can i use positive thought to get what i want ?