What is a good exercise to flatten my belly?

Unfortunately spot reducing does not work. It is impossible to lose weight strictly in your belly through exercise. Your genetics dictates where you initially lose and gain weight. The best way to lose weight is by performing full body exercise, and increasing your intensity during these workouts. Above all, eat a well-balanced diet that fuels your body for both exercise and proper recovery. Overtime your entire body including your mid-section will become lean and sculpted.
Getting your core in shape is the key to a flat stomach. In this video, I will demonstrate a workout for the core that will diminish belly fat.
Samantha Heller, RD

A good cardio workout will help trim fat all over your body, not just from your belly. Watch this video to learn what registered dietitian Samantha Heller has to say about getting rid of belly flab.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises