Is it okay to train the abs every day?

Yes, it can be okay to train the abs everyday, provided that the ab exercises you do vary in both intensity and type. For example, on Monday you can do ab exercises that help to improve core strength such as a cable rotations, Tuesday you can perform exercises geared more toward improving core stability such as the prone-iso ab (plank), and Wednesday you can perform exercises that enhance core power such as a medicine ball pullover throw.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

How do I perform a reverse crunch?
Lie with your back on a bench with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle. Grab a stable ...
What can I do if my stomach became doughy after my baby was born?
Sadie LincolnSadie Lincoln
Focus on your transverse abdominal muscles. I refer to them as our “inner girdle” because they r...
How do I perform a standing cable crunch?
Stand with feet straight, placed shoulder width-apart and keep your knees slightly bent. Grab th...
What muscles do I need to work on at the gym to get a flatter stomach?
Most people think sit ups at the gym will help them get a flatter stomach. Watch the video to lea...