Is it okay to train the abs every day?

Work your abs two to three non-consecutive days a week, taking care to target all your abdominal muscles. Your best program will include working your abs,obliques and back in multiple positions - standing up, in extension, and in rotation. Always do exercises that work all three parts for the best results.
It should be okay to train Abs daily, but not necessary.  The Abs can be trained more frequently than other muscle groups and can often benefit from frequent training but at the same time, rest and recovery is not a bad idea.  Choose 2-3 exercises doing 2-3 sets each and train 2 days on 1 day off or every other day.
Yes, it can be okay to train the abs everyday, provided that the ab exercises you do vary in both intensity and type. For example, on Monday you can do ab exercises that help to improve core strength such as a cable rotations, Tuesday you can perform exercises geared more toward improving core stability such as the prone-iso ab (plank), and Wednesday you can perform exercises that enhance core power such as a medicine ball pullover throw.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How do I perform an all 4's drawing in maneuver?
Position yourself on your hands and knees.  Slowly draw-in your navel up towards your spine and tuck...
What is the purpose of working my core?
The core is essentially your hips, glutes, abdominals and low back. Training the core is important b...
What Are Some Exercises I Can Do for My Abs?