How do I perform a ball side sit-up?

Lie on your side on a stability ball with the ball placed under your hips and our feet anchored against a wall. Extend your legs, placing them in a staggered-stance position with your bottom foot placed slightly in front of the other. Cross your arms over your chest, draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck-in your chin. Bend sideways at the waist, raising your upper body into a side crunch position. Return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How do I perform the "hundred" exercise?
Lie on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Inhale and exhale, pressing y...
What muscles do I need to work on at the gym to get a flatter stomach?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Focusing on working all areas of your core will help to strengthen your stomach. Some of the main ar...
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?