How do I perform a ball side sit-up?

Lie on your side on a stability ball with the ball placed under your hips and our feet anchored against a wall. Extend your legs, placing them in a staggered-stance position with your bottom foot placed slightly in front of the other. Cross your arms over your chest, draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck-in your chin. Bend sideways at the waist, raising your upper body into a side crunch position. Return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How should I do a bridge with chair exercise?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do a bridge with chair exercise: Reps: 8-12 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Moderate Tempo: 2-...
Are leg-lowering exercises effective for training my lower abs?
While most people feel the effects of leg-lowering exercises in the lower ab region, the primary...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?