How do I perform a ball side sit-up?

Lie on your side on a stability ball with the ball placed under your hips and our feet anchored against a wall. Extend your legs, placing them in a staggered-stance position with your bottom foot placed slightly in front of the other. Cross your arms over your chest, draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck-in your chin. Bend sideways at the waist, raising your upper body into a side crunch position. Return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
Besides looking awesome, what is a benefit of having strong abs?
Garrett Shepherd , NASM Elite TrainerGarrett Shepherd , NASM Elite Trainer
It is always nice to "look awesome", but having strong Abs is a great benefit.  If your Abs, Lower B...
How should I do crunches using an exercise ball?
Memorial Hospital JacksonvilleMemorial Hospital Jacksonville
To do crunches using an exercise ball, position the ball under the nape of your back. In this video,...
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge