How do I perform a ball crunch?

Lie on a stability ball with the ball placed under your low back, bend your hips slightly and keep your knees lined up directly over your ankles. Your feet should be placed flat on the floor, hip width apart. Extend your back over the curve of the ball and cross your arms over your chest. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Crunch your upper body forward, being careful not to move your hips off the ball. Return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge