How do I perform a ball Russian twist?

Lie on a stability ball with your back, head and neck placed squarely on the ball and your feet placed shoulder-width apart and pointed straight ahead.  Lift your hips up until they are in line with your knees and shoulders.  Raise your arms up toward the ceiling and then rotate your trunk to the right side.  Repeat the rotation to your left side.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform arm and leg lifts?
To perform this exercise, sit on your hands and knees. Your hands should be parallel to your thi...
How do I perform a scorpion stretch?
Lie flat on your stomach with your arms stretched out to your sides.  Extend your legs and keep your...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?