How do I perform a ball Russian twist?

Lie on a stability ball with your back, head and neck placed squarely on the ball and your feet placed shoulder-width apart and pointed straight ahead.  Lift your hips up until they are in line with your knees and shoulders.  Raise your arms up toward the ceiling and then rotate your trunk to the right side.  Repeat the rotation to your left side.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform a standing cable crunch with rotation?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a standing cable crunch with rotation, you want to first choose a weight on the cabl...
How do I perform a single leg box hop up with stabilization to the front?
Stand facing the box with your feet straight ahead shins in line with your second and third toe core...
What Are Some Exercises I Can Do for My Abs?