How do I perform a ball reverse crunch?

Lie with your back on a ball with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle.  Grab a stable object for support, draw-in your navel and contract your glutes.  Lift your hips off the ball while bringing your knees toward your chest.  Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How do I stretch my abs?
Betty Gutierrez , NASM Elite TrainerBetty Gutierrez , NASM Elite Trainer
Grab a stability ball and lay across it on your back, making sure to maintain contact with you feet...
Besides looking awesome, what is a benefit of having strong abs?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Your question is awesome and a great one to ask.  Strong abdominal muscles will play a huge role in ...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?