How do I perform an abdominal stretch on a ball?

Start
1. Place back on ball.

Movement
2. Drape body over ball and extend legs and arms until stretch is felt in belly area; hold 30 seconds.
Lie on your back on a stability ball.  Drape your body over the ball and extend your arms and legs until a stretch is felt in your abdominal area.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform a standing cable torso iso-rotation?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a standing cable torso iso-rotation exercise, you want to first choose a weight on t...
What is the best abdominal exercise to give me a flat stomach?
Neal SpruceNeal Spruce
Push backs from the dining table are the best exercises for “flattening” the stomach. In other words...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?