How do I perform an abdominal stretch on a ball?

Lie on your back on a stability ball.  Drape your body over the ball and extend your arms and legs until a stretch is felt in your abdominal area.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

what can i do to flatten my belly quickly ?
Chris PowellChris Powell
To flatten your belly quickly, there are a few key things you can do to help lose some water weight ...
how do i perform a ball side sit-up with rotation ?
Lie on your side on a stability ball with the ball placed under your hips and our feet anchored ...
how do i perform "hand-to-feet " exercise ?
Lay on the floor holding a physioball. Keep your core engaged and spine in neutral alignment. With y...
how do i perform a single leg box hop up with stabilization to the front ?
Stand facing the box with your feet straight ahead shins in line with your second and third toe core...