How do I perform an abdominal stretch on a ball?

Start
1. Place back on ball.

Movement
2. Drape body over ball and extend legs and arms until stretch is felt in belly area; hold 30 seconds.
Lie on your back on a stability ball.  Drape your body over the ball and extend your arms and legs until a stretch is felt in your abdominal area.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What is a good exercise to help me see definition in my upper abs?
A good exercise to help you see definition in your upper abs is the standing cable crunch.  To p...
How does exercise help reduce abdominal fat?
Marjorie Nolan CohnMarjorie Nolan Cohn
Abdominal or visceral fat is considered the most dangerous type of fat, as it tends to surround vita...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?