How do I perform an abdominal stretch on a ball?

Lie on your back on a stability ball.  Drape your body over the ball and extend your arms and legs until a stretch is felt in your abdominal area.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Start
1. Place back on ball.

Movement
2. Drape body over ball and extend legs and arms until stretch is felt in belly area; hold 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How should I do a bridge with chair exercise?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do a bridge with chair exercise: Reps: 8-12 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Moderate Tempo: 2-...
What is a good exercise to flatten my belly?
Unfortunately spot reducing does not work. It is impossible to lose weight strictly in your belly th...
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?