Bring it Home Team Step Challenge Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFERED TO ALL LENNAR EMPLOYEES (“ASSOCIATES”) WHO COMPLETE THE BRING IT HOME TEAM STEP CHALLENGE AND ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE TEAM STEP CHALLENGE (DEFINED BELOW), CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR licensed health care professionalTO DETERMINE IF THE ACTIVITY IS RIGHT FOR YOU. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE TEAM STEP CHALLENGE ACTIVITY IF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL ADVISES AGAINST IT.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Bring it Home Team Step Challenge Sweepstakes(the “Promotion”) is open to all active Lennar Corporation (“Sponsor”) Associates (collectively, “Participant(s)” or “you”), who are enrolled in the Lennar Well-Being Max wellness program, powered by Sharecare (“Wellness Program”), and who are legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in their respective state, whichever is older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor’s affiliates, advertising agencies, or promotional suppliers, including but not limited to Sharecare Operating Company, Inc. (collectively, “Promotions Entities”) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
2. TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 1, 2023 and is open until 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
Two Ways to Participate:
To enter by participating in the Team Step Challenge, Participant must register and enroll in the Wellness Program through the dedicated Lennar on-boarding portal at https://lennar.sharecare.com (“Portal”) and follow the steps to join and complete the Bring it Home 10K Step Challenge (“Team Step Challenge”) during the Promotion Period. Details for the Team Step Challenge are provided on the Portal. Internet access required to enter the promotion.
USE OF THE REGISTRATION PORTAL IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED ON THE PORTAL.
Alternate Entry: As an alternative to the entry method above, Participants may provide their name, address, phone number, email address, and 6-digit Associate ID on a three by five (3 X 5) index card and mail it (postage paid) in an outside envelope to: Sharecare Inc, 255 East Paces Ferry Road, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30305. Attn: Bring it Home Sweepstakes. Only cards postmarked by 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023, will be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for cards lost or damaged in the mail or returned for postage due or improper address. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who submits more than the maximum allowed entries or who Sponsor believes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, has attempted to game the Promotion using multiple email addresses or the like.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of entry.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select 75 winners from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The drawing will occur on or around January 15, 2024.
4. PRIZES: Each winner will receive one $50.00 Amazon electronic gift card (“Prize”). Each Prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $50.00. Limit one (1) Prize per Participant. Total ARV of all Prizes is $3,750. Winners will receive their prize notification and Prize within approximately 4-6 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Expenses not specified are winner’s responsibility.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Potential winners will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Inability to contact a potential winner, failure by potential winner to reply to the winners notice by the date specified by Sponsor, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Potential winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in notification letter or an alternate potential winner may be selected. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Potential winners must be actively employed by Sponsor at the time of the prize drawing and prize award to be eligible to receive the prize.
6. TAXES: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Each winner understands that the prize amount will be included into his or her taxable income and additionally, winner understands appropriate taxes will be withheld from his or her regular paycheck, as determined by Sponsor in accordance with the law).
7. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, Participant agrees to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion.
8. RESTRICTED CONDUCT: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor and/or Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Prizes using all eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Any person who supplies false information, obtains Entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any Prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an individual who actually submitted an online or phone device entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and the Promotions Entities from any and all liability, claims, damages, injuries or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sponsor or Releases Entities’ web sites, (b) participating in any aspect of the Promotion, (c) the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any Prize awarded, (d) viruses or any downloading or other problems with the Promotion, or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any Prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Prize. The Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to his/her respective Prize after it has been delivered.
10. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/JURY TRIAL WAIVER: By participating, Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, the terms and use and privacy policies of Sponsor and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Promotion and these Official Rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, USA. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Participants, Sponsor or the Promotions Entities in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS $50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3) PARTICIPANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND ANY RIGHT TO BRING OR JOIN IN ANY CLASS ACTION REGARDING THE PROMOTION.
12. SPONSOR: Lennar Corporation, Attn: Benefits Department, 5505 Blue Lagoon Dr., Miami, FL 33126
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Sharecare, Inc.
Abbreviated Rules: NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS ACTIVITY NECESSARY. Internet access required. Promotion ends December 31, 2023, at 11:59PM ET. Open to all Lennar Associates who are legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Void where prohibited. Total ARV of all prizes is $3,750. See Official Rules at https://www.sharecare.com/pages/bringithome-rules. Sponsor: Lennar Corporation, Attn: Benefits Department, 5505 Blue Lagoon Dr., Miami, FL 33126.