How can yoga help with my chronic pelvic pain?

Yoga and other forms of mind body meditation can help improve chronic pain by helping to calm the body and focus energy towards healing pain in the pelvic region by energizing the shakras involved in that region. Also yoga can reduce pain by improving blood flow which can help heal injured areas and improve relaxation of cramped areas.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga to Inspire Love and Community
Yoga to Inspire Love and Community
Last week I marched. I marched with thousands of others who also felt it was important to raise our voices in peaceful unification. No one expected it...
What is a Sun Salutation?
A Sun Salutation, or Surya Namaskar sequence, is a flowing series of postures which is most popu...
7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane
7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane
These simple moves help keep you flexible when you travel.
Is Yoga or Meditation Better for Me?
Is Yoga or Meditation Better for Me?