How can yoga help with my chronic pelvic pain?

Yoga and other forms of mind body meditation can help improve chronic pain by helping to calm the body and focus energy towards healing pain in the pelvic region by energizing the shakras involved in that region. Also yoga can reduce pain by improving blood flow which can help heal injured areas and improve relaxation of cramped areas.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Summer might be wrapping up, but where I live, the heat is still in full force. So it's hard to imagine choosing to spend my yoga class in a hot oven ...
What is a Sun Salutation?
A Sun Salutation, or Surya Namaskar sequence, is a flowing series of postures which is most popu...
7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief
7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief
Relax and breathe easier with these calming yoga postures.
What Yoga Poses Can Help Me with My Balance?