How can yoga help with my chronic pelvic pain?

Yoga and other forms of mind body meditation can help improve chronic pain by helping to calm the body and focus energy towards healing pain in the pelvic region by energizing the shakras involved in that region. Also yoga can reduce pain by improving blood flow which can help heal injured areas and improve relaxation of cramped areas.

Continue Learning about Yoga

How Yoga Can Help Injuries—Especially Low Back Pain
Injuries can have a big impact on our daily routines and our sense of well-being. They can contribute to the stress we may already be feeling by makin...
How do I perform the happy baby pose in yoga?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
The happy baby pose in yoga gives a final stretch to the hips, hamstrings, and inner thighs. Li...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Frequently Hunching Over? Do This Yoga Move