At what point can I graduate from yoga classes for beginners?

When you feel comfortable enough to perform all exercises correctly, it may be time to graduate to the next level. Before making a decision, speak to your yoga instructor. He/she will mostly likely have some helpful advice regarding your options.
Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Talk to your instructor and get advice for which classes are appropriate for you. Many studios allow you to come and watch part of class beforehand to make sure it is a good fit for you. Look for classes that are open level and instructors who know how to layer movement and provide options so you can be successful.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Wouldn't it be nice if, just once, you were able to say no to those office muffins or that second helping of Friday night pizza? Well, guess what? Yo...
How do I perform the cat and cow pose in yoga?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
The cat-cow pose combines two poses that incorporate movement with your breath. It increases fle...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Is Yoga or Meditation Better for Me?
Is Yoga or Meditation Better for Me?