At what point can I graduate from yoga classes for beginners?

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Talk to your instructor and get advice for which classes are appropriate for you. Many studios allow you to come and watch part of class beforehand to make sure it is a good fit for you. Look for classes that are open level and instructors who know how to layer movement and provide options so you can be successful.
When you feel comfortable enough to perform all exercises correctly, it may be time to graduate to the next level. Before making a decision, speak to your yoga instructor. He/she will mostly likely have some helpful advice regarding your options.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Photo Credit: Leo Prieto, via Flickr Creative Commons Imagine if you started your yoga practice with the idea that you don’t need fixing; that you ar...
Should I consult a doctor before starting yoga?
It's always a good idea to consult with your doctor or other healthcare professional before embarkin...
7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane
7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane
These simple moves help keep you flexible when you travel.
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga