At what point can I graduate from yoga classes for beginners?

When you feel comfortable enough to perform all exercises correctly, it may be time to graduate to the next level. Before making a decision, speak to your yoga instructor. He/she will mostly likely have some helpful advice regarding your options.
Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Talk to your instructor and get advice for which classes are appropriate for you. Many studios allow you to come and watch part of class beforehand to make sure it is a good fit for you. Look for classes that are open level and instructors who know how to layer movement and provide options so you can be successful.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Photo Credit: Leo Prieto, via Flickr Creative Commons Imagine if you started your yoga practice with the idea that you don’t need fixing; that you ar...
How do I do the cobra pose in yoga?
Lie on your abdomen. Place your palms on the floor beneath your shoulders, with your fingers pointin...
Which Yoga Is Right for You?
Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?
A guide to common styles, including Ashtanga, Bikram, Iyengar and Vinyasa.
Is Yoga or Meditation Better for Me?
Is Yoga or Meditation Better for Me?