Yeast Infections Explained
The first time you get a yeast infection (called candidiasis), you're mystified. The next time you're annoyed. Each time after that – and that, and that – you're frustrated beyond belief. Here's the lowdown on vaginal yeast infections.Learn more
When to Call the DoctorAnd What to Try First
Try AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
3 out of 4
The number of women who will get a yeast infection in their lifetime
Honor Society of Nursing
Yeast Infection Q&As
University of Nevada School of Medicine
Can yeast infections cause a skin rash?
There are several types of yeast infections. Two of the most common are vaginal yeast infections and skin yeast infections . . .
- Q What is the link between mercury and yeast infections?
- Q Why do I crave sugar when I have a yeast infection?
- Q What are the symptoms of a yeast infection in a breastfeeding baby or mom?
- Q How do I treat yeast overgrowth in the intestines?
- Q How can I tell a yeast infection from a sexually transmitted disease (STD)?
- Q Can yeast infections cause a skin rash?
- Q How does a yeast infection affect onycholysis?
- Q How can I manage a yeast infection when breastfeeding?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic yeast infection?
- Q How does sugar consumption relate to yeast overgrowth?