How can a chest x-ray help find the spread of colorectal cancer?

A chest x-ray may be done after colorectal cancer has been diagnosed to see if cancer has spread to the lungs.

Continue Learning about X-Ray Imaging

What is computed tomographic colonography?
CT colonography is a method to examine the inside of the colon by reconstructing 3D images produced ...
How much radiation am I exposed to with an x-ray?
John Randolph Medical Center - HCA VirginiaJohn Randolph Medical Center - HCA Virginia
A chest x-ray exposes you to the equivalent of 10 days of background radiation.
Why might my baby need an X-ray in the NICU?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
An x-ray is the most common type of imaging scan. An x-ray can show the condition of the lungs a...
Could I be allergic to X-ray dye?
SCAISCAI
Some procedures for diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease use contrast dye. Angiograms a...