Where in the body does fertilization occur?

Fertilization usually occurs in the outer third of the fallopian tube.

Where does fertilization occur in the female body - the ovaries, the uterus, or the fallopian tubes? In this video, Dr. Oz reveals the answer when quizzing his audience on health questions for cash.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Myths, Lies and Hysterectomy
Myths, Lies and Hysterectomy
Hysterectomy. The very word brings up emotions unlike any other surgical procedure. For some women, hysterectomy brings out sadness and signals an end...
What is the Women's Health Initiative?
The Women's Health Initiative (WHI) was established in 1992 to address the most common causes of dea...
Are My Boobs Normal?
Are My Boobs Normal?Are My Boobs Normal?Are My Boobs Normal?Are My Boobs Normal?
Oz Five: Nene Leakes
Oz Five: Nene Leakes