I strongly believe that all women SHOULD wear a bra to sleep. The effects of gravity will occur even during the evening when lying down on the bed. I instruct all of my breast enhancement patients to wear a compressive and comfortable brassiere to counter the effects of gravity. I created the Dr. Linderbra as a post-operative, pregnancy, and sleep bra to maintain the position of the breast during periods of edema, hormonal enlargement, and gravitational descent during sleep.
- Q Why would a woman need an oophorectomy?
- Q As a mom, why does my hip hike up and to the right?
- Q Can I have a laparoscopic hysterectomy if I have had a C-section?
- Q Why do women talk more than men?
- Q How do women feel pain?
- Q What is the reason behind violence against women by men?