I strongly believe that all women SHOULD wear a bra to sleep. The effects of gravity will occur even during the evening when lying down on the bed. I instruct all of my breast enhancement patients to wear a compressive and comfortable brassiere to counter the effects of gravity. I created the Dr. Linderbra as a post-operative, pregnancy, and sleep bra to maintain the position of the breast during periods of edema, hormonal enlargement, and gravitational descent during sleep.
- Q Can menopause cause heavy vaginal bleeding?
- Q What is the areola?
- Q When should a woman start having pelvic exams?
- Q What is the leading cause of death in women?
- Q How can I know if I'm ready to have a child?
- Q Does the media's portrayal of physical perfection affect women?