Individuals with wisdom teeth will have 32 teeth. The wisdom teeth or third molars will be the very back teeth on the top and bottom left and right. Sometimes, the third molars do not erupt, and the teeth stay in the jawbone where you cannot see them. Your dentist can take x-rays to determine if you have third molars if they are not visible.
- Q How are wisdom teeth removed?
- Q Where did wisdom teeth get their name?
- Q What are the complications associated with wisdom teeth removal?
- Q What are the symptoms of a wisdom tooth problem?
- Q Is there any way to tell if my wisdom teeth will erupt?
- Q What is an impacted wisdom tooth?