Individuals with wisdom teeth will have 32 teeth. The wisdom teeth or third molars will be the very back teeth on the top and bottom left and right. Sometimes, the third molars do not erupt, and the teeth stay in the jawbone where you cannot see them. Your dentist can take x-rays to determine if you have third molars if they are not visible.
- Q What factors should I discuss with my dentist about my wisdom teeth?
- Q How can I monitor the progress of my wisdom teeth?
- Q How do evolution opponents explain our lessening reliance on wisdom teeth?
- Q How is a wisdom tooth removed?
- Q Are wisdom teeth becoming obsolete?
- Q When is it necessary to have wisdom teeth removed?