Individuals with wisdom teeth will have 32 teeth. The wisdom teeth or third molars will be the very back teeth on the top and bottom left and right. Sometimes, the third molars do not erupt, and the teeth stay in the jawbone where you cannot see them. Your dentist can take x-rays to determine if you have third molars if they are not visible.
- Q What are the symptoms of a wisdom tooth problem?
- Q How will I know if my wisdom teeth have become impacted?
- Q Are there any concerns about having wisdom teeth removed too early?
- Q Should wisdom teeth be removed?
- Q Does everyone eventually grow wisdom teeth?
- Q When is it necessary to have wisdom teeth removed?