What factors affect my health status?

There are many factors that affect your level of health.  They can be divided into different categories including behavioral, mental / emotional, social, spiritual, environmental, and economic.  A few examples in each category are listed below:
o Behavioral: weight, smoking, alcohol/drug use, diet, activity level
o Mental / emotional: depression, grief, outlook
o Social: having strong personal relationships
o Spiritual: feeling a sense of purpose in life, potentially believing in a higher being
o Environmental: air pollution, exposure to toxins
o Economic: living conditions, oppression, etc.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: High Insulin Prices and Sunscreen Damage to Coral Reefs
Q: Is there any way for me to bring down the cost of my insulin? It’s really gotten out of control and I’m on a fixed income. —Jenny F., Tampa, FL A:...
What are functional disorders?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The patient often comes away from the encounter without any real understanding of the problem, its c...
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
Stay motivated and get fit with these personal trainer-approved health tips.
What Are Some Natural Remedies for Body Aches?