How can I bring gardening into my life?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
Many of us live in urban areas or our lives are too busy to tend a large garden. But you can still experience the thrill of gardening by purchasing plants and fresh fruits and vegetables on a regular basis. The local fresh-air farmer's market or garden center can become your surrogate garden. Or create a mini-garden by putting a plant in your kitchen window, by your bathtub, on your desk, or slip a flower in a bud vase in your car. The simplest gestures can connect you back to the earth, your mother.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Wellness

How Medical Screening Can Save Your Child and Teen a Lifetime of Troubles
It sounds like great news: 93.6 percent of children and teens had contact with a health care professional in the past year. But what happened during t...
What are the primary aims of a life coach?
Judy MartinJudy Martin
The Professional Life Coach's aim is to help the client unleash unlimited potential and achieve thei...
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
Stay motivated and get fit with these personal trainer-approved health tips.
What Are the Differences Between the Apple and Pear Shaped Bodies?