What are the five numbers I should know about my health?

Joanne Duncan-Carnesciali, CPT,NASM Elite Trainer
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
According to Dr. Oz, the five numbers one should know about their health are:

1.  Blood pressure
2.  Wasit size
3.  Weight
4.  Cholesterol
5.  Fasting Blood Sugar

If you visit www.doctoroz.com and type in, "know your numbers" there is a wonderfully written article by Dr. Oz on this topic.

All the best!

Continue Learning about Wellness

Sharing Care With the Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation
‘Āina is central to Hawaiian life. It’s the ground beneath our feet and the soil that nurtures kalo, or taro, the older brother to the Hawaiian people...
Ask Oz and Roizen: The Link Between Smoking and Drinking, and the Dangers of Cipro
Q: My friend said she had to quit drinking, so she could quit smoking. I don’t understand what she’s talking about. Is there science there or is it al...
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
Stay motivated and get fit with these personal trainer-approved health tips. Do you ever wonder how personal trainers stay so fit? Surprise: you don’t...
What Are Some Benefits of Detoxification?