Can my dog's bad habits make me sick?

Man's best friend can have some bad and downright embarrassing habits. Dr. Oz and Dr. Marty Becker discuss if one of the most common bad habits can actually be man's worst enemy.

Continue Learning about Wellness

How to Get the Most Out of Health Coaching
You’ve taken the first step towards improving your health and have chosen to partner a health coach. You likely already know the benefits of coaching ...
What is the foundation of true success?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Many of us are in such a hurry on the fast track of life to "make it"-- whatever that means for ...
The Worst Work Habits for Your Health
The Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your Health
Kick these bad work habits to the curb for a healthier 9 to 5.
What Does It Mean to Be Clean Enough?
What Does It Mean to Be Clean Enough?