Anything that you can follow! Decide what you are willing to do. Decide how long you are willing to do it for. A week, a month, six months, a year? Forever? Once you determine your level of commitment there are so many different ways that work. Increase exercise, cut out junk, eat out less, cook more low cal recipes. Drink less alcohol. Follow a strict diet. Cut out carbs, eat more veggies. GoBeFull is an easy to follow diet and healthy too.
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calorie Restriction and Weight Loss
- Childhood Obesity
- Dieting For Weight Loss
- Exercise For Weight Loss
- Getting Started with Weight Loss
- Impact Of Losing Weight
- Metabolism and Weight Loss
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Psychology of Weight Loss
- Setting Weight-Loss Goals
- Transformation Nation
- Weight Guidelines
- Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries
- Weight Loss Strategies
- Weight Maintenance
- Q How can I know if I'm ready to start a weight loss plan?
- Q How can I face possible weight loss pitfalls?
- Q How should I choose a weight loss program?
- Q Does insurance cover a weight loss program?
- Q How can I handle people who try to interfere with my weight loss success?
- Q How can I create a healthy weight loss plan?