Who is a good candidate for the balloon procedure for weight loss?

Good candidates for the balloon procedure for weight loss are those who have a BMI of 30-40, or those who need to lose 30-80 lbs. In this video, bariatric surgeon Michael Snyder, MD, discusses who this weight loss procedure is most appropriate for. 

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

The Bonus Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
The Bonus Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
During the Gold Rush of the 1840s and 50s pioneers in wagon trains littered the Oregon Trail, especially in western Kansas and Colorado, with clothes,...
How should I prepare for bariatric surgery?
Good Samaritan HospitalGood Samaritan Hospital
A psychological exam is required for anyone undergoing bariatric surgery. A mental health specialist...
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
We're separating fact from fable when it comes to bariatric surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?