Would bottled water be the best to drink?

In the U.S., it's basically up to your taste buds. In fact, tap water in many areas has been shown to be superior to some bottled waters. And much of the bottle water we purchase came from the tap -- someone just bottled it and put it up for sale. At one time most Americans got their water only from the tap. Whether bottled water is better than tap water, and justifies its expense, remains unclear depending on your regional supply of tap water. All this considered, if you find that your tap water in your neighborhood does not live up to your tastes, bottled water, and there are certainly many to choose from, can be a great alternative.

Continue Learning about Water

Drink More Water to Protect Your Organs
Drink More Water to Protect Your Organs
In the 2018 Marvel movie Aquaman, when Arthur Curry (Jason Momoa) learns he is Aquaman and heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, he realizes how...
Why is water essential for my body?
Mike Allard , NASM Elite TrainerMike Allard , NASM Elite Trainer
Water is essential to the human body for many reasons. According to the Advanced Nutrition and Human...
How much water should I drink daily?
Laurie Talbott Fish , NASM Elite TrainerLaurie Talbott Fish , NASM Elite Trainer
Any easy way to figure this out is to divide your body weight (in pounds) in half. Drink that amount...
How Much Water a Child Should Drink
How Much Water a Child Should Drink