What are walking logs and calendars?

Walking logs and walking calendars are going to be helpful in leading you to success.  Walking logs will allow you to log the amount of time you have walked for, the distance, and the steps, if you have a pedometer.  A walking calendar will help you set a goal and potentially help you achieve that goal.  A calendar allows you to write out days you need to/want to walk and for the length you plan to walk. 

Continue Learning about Walking

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Hiking Your Way to Better Health
Hawaii has long been ranked as one of the healthiest states in the country, but many residents struggle to stay active. The Department of Health and H...
Walk Your Way to Better Health
Walk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better Health
The key to a longer, healthier life may be just a few steps away. A good pair of walking shoes and a few minutes each day are all you need to boost yo...
Take a Walk, Reduce Your Stroke Risk
Take a Walk, Reduce Your Stroke Risk
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?