How can owning a dog help me exercise regularly?

Dogs like all animals need to be exercised regularly to ensure their health like all animals including humans. Walking a dog and interacting and playing with it on a regular basis will provide exercise and health benefits for both and your best friend. Experts recommend that people engage in 60 minutes of moderate activity exercise most days of the week. If you take your dog for a walk each day and interact with it daily this will increase your fitness level and improve your and your best friends’ health.

Continue Learning about Walking

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Hiking Your Way to Better Health
Hawaii has long been ranked as one of the healthiest states in the country, but many residents struggle to stay active. The Department of Health and H...
5 Tips for Winter Walking
5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking
Get the scoop on how to stay active and warm despite cold weather. Trying to get in shape? You can walk yourself to better health – and you don’t have...
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?
Take a Walk, Reduce Your Stroke Risk
Take a Walk, Reduce Your Stroke Risk