How do I track my walking progress?

A great way to track your walking progress is to have a walking log and a walking calendar.  Having these will help keep a track of your walking accomplishments, a walking log, and it will allow you to know when you need to walk and for how long, a walking calendar.  Tracking progress is best shown through recording and the two options listed will assist to help you track your progress.  Be sure to increase when you are physically able to improve your progress.

Continue Learning about Walking

How can I make a family walk fun for my child?
Mike Allard , NASM Elite TrainerMike Allard , NASM Elite Trainer
Well spending half an hour power walking is not going to sound like fun to your child. Try walking t...
How can I build up to walking 10,000 steps a day?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You can use a pedometer to track how many steps you take each day. Experts suggest you build up to 1...
How can I find good walking areas near my home?
A good website to find walking areas around your house is www.startwalkingnow.org. It can provide go...
2 Simple Ways to Boost Weight Loss
2 Simple Ways to Boost Weight Loss