What are ICaps?

ICaps Eye Vitamins is an over-the-counter (OTC) brand-name multivitamin with iron that is commonly used to boost eye health, and especially to treat or prevent age-related eye diseases (AREDS).

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Folate-Rich Foods May Reduce Colon Cancer
A leafy salad loaded with broccoli never looked so good. Just see it through the eyes of a recent study. It will start to look like a delicious green ...
Which vitamins are essential to liver health?
While the liver can handle most toxins in the bloodstream, some toxins cannot be packaged and stay i...
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
Skip the pharmacy and shop the produce department instead.
What Vitamins Should I Take to Slow Aging?