The best way to take vitamin D is with a meal and it doesn’t matter what time of day. Ideally you are getting your vitamin D from foods and daily multivitamin & mineral formula (MVM), which should always be taken with one of your larger meals. A good MVM contains 600-1000 IU of vitamin D. If you need more based on a doctor’s recommendation, you may need to take a separate vitamin D supplement but you would still take it daily and with a meal.
- Q Can vitamin D improve my blood sugar levels?
- Q What is the best level of Vitamin D for a woman?
- Q Do Vitamin D med results in increased urinary frequency?
- Q What foods are rich in vitamin D?
- Q Can vitamin D help prevent ovarian cancer?
- Q Why is it important for children and preteens to get enough vitamin D?