Niaspan can cause you to become dizzy when getting up from sitting or lying down. If you experience dizziness, you should get up slowly and carefully to prevent a fall. Dizziness caused by Niaspan often gets better as your body adjusts to the medication over the course of several weeks. However, if dizziness becomes a persistent or troubling problem for you, you should discuss it with your doctor.
- Q What should I avoid while taking Niaspan?
- Q How soon after taking Niaspan will my symptoms improve?
- Q Is Niaspan safe for use during pregnancy?
- Q Can Niaspan cause muscle pain for me when I take it?
- Q What are the side effects of Niaspan?
- Q What is Niaspan?