Niaspan can cause you to become dizzy when getting up from sitting or lying down. If you experience dizziness, you should get up slowly and carefully to prevent a fall. Dizziness caused by Niaspan often gets better as your body adjusts to the medication over the course of several weeks. However, if dizziness becomes a persistent or troubling problem for you, you should discuss it with your doctor.
- Q What is the relationship between Niaspan and my diet?
- Q Do I need a prescription for Niaspan?
- Q Who should not take Niaspan?
- Q How should I take Niaspan?
- Q How can I manage the side effects of Niaspan?
- Q What type of diet should I follow while taking Niaspan?