Niaspan can cause you to become dizzy when getting up from sitting or lying down. If you experience dizziness, you should get up slowly and carefully to prevent a fall. Dizziness caused by Niaspan often gets better as your body adjusts to the medication over the course of several weeks. However, if dizziness becomes a persistent or troubling problem for you, you should discuss it with your doctor.
- Q How should I store my Niaspan?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Niaspan?
- Q What should I know about Niaspan before taking it?
- Q How does Niaspan interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What is Niaspan?
- Q Is Niaspan suitable for use in both children and adults?