Should I talk to my doctor about my verrucous carcinoma symptoms?

If you notice symptoms of verrucous carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms may be hard to distinguish from other conditions because the tumors can form in areas that aren't visible, so the resulting symptoms - like difficulty swallowing, coughing, and hoarseness - often seem like symptoms of some other condition. Also, when they form on the feet, verrucous carcinoma tumors often look very similar to plantar warts. However, if you notice any suspicious symptoms, it's a good idea to see a doctor.

Continue Learning about Verrucous Carcinoma