Should I talk to my doctor about my verrucous carcinoma symptoms?

If you notice symptoms of verrucous carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms may be hard to distinguish from other conditions because the tumors can form in areas that aren't visible, so the resulting symptoms - like difficulty swallowing, coughing, and hoarseness - often seem like symptoms of some other condition. Also, when they form on the feet, verrucous carcinoma tumors often look very similar to plantar warts. However, if you notice any suspicious symptoms, it's a good idea to see a doctor.

Continue Learning about Verrucous Carcinoma

How do medications treat verrucous carcinoma?
Medications usually aren't used to treat verrucous carcinoma, although treatment varies by according...
How do I manage my verrucous carcinoma on a daily basis?
Managing your verrucous carcinoma on a daily basis begins with treatment. Treatment often involves s...
Can verrucous carcinoma spread throughout the body?
It's possible for verrucous carcinoma to spread through the body, but it's quite rare. Verrucous car...
How common is verrucous carcinoma?
Verrucous carcinoma is a relatively rare type of cancer. It's a subtype of squamous cell carcinoma, ...