What exercise will help me lift my glutes?

According to recent research conducted at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, one of the most effective exercises for activating the butt muscles is the single-leg deadlift.  Performing this move should definitely help lift your glutes.  Follow the technique described below to do it.  Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and hip-width apart.  Next, stand tall by lifting your chest and place your hands on your hips.  Draw-in the belly button to tighten the abs, squeeze your butt muscles, and balance on one leg while keeping a slight bend in the knee (approximately 5 degrees).  Keeping your lifted foot right beside your stance foot without touching, bend forward at the waist and reach your opposite hand toward the stance foot. Hold at the bottom for two seconds before pushing through heel to return to the starting position.  Perform 8-12 repetitions and then switch legs.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Can Sitting Cause Cancer?
Can Sitting Cause Cancer?
6 Steps to Better Exercise With Diabetes
What Is the Integrative Side of Treating Parkinson's Disease?
What Are Some Secret Workout Tips to Help Me Get Fit?