What is the most frustrating body part to tone?

Mr. Donovan Green
Athletic Training
The most frustrating body part to tone for men is the gut/core; for women, it's the back of the arms, also called bat wings. In this video, fitness expert Donovan Green explains the body parts that need a little extra work for both men and women.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a bench back iso-extension?
Lie face down on a back extension bench. Extend your legs and place your feet shoulder-width apart...
How do I perform a ball push-up with 2 feet on a ball?
Begin in a push-up position with feet together on top of a ball and your hands on the floor, placed ...
How Can I Exercise If I Don’t Like the Gym?