Will I be able to repair my tooth erosion after recovering from bulimia?

After your bulimia has been resolved and you are no longer vomiting repeatedly, you can begin repairing your teeth. Your dentist may need to apply fillings or crowns to some teeth and remove those that were severely damaged. Bridges and implants can replace any that are removed. 

Continue Learning about Tooth Enamel Erosion

What can I do about sensitivity from tooth erosion?
If your teeth have become sensitive, you should try brushing them with a toothpaste that  reduce...
How can my dentist treat tooth erosion from bulimia?
If bulimia is causing your teeth to erode, your dentist may apply fluoride varnishes and prescri...
How do sugary candies and gum lead to tooth erosion?
The high concentration of sugar in candies and gum can cause tooth decay and erosion. When you eat...
Are children susceptible to tooth erosion?
Middle-schoolers and teenagers are very susceptible to tooth erosion because of the large amounts ...