Will I be able to repair my tooth erosion after recovering from bulimia?

After your bulimia has been resolved and you are no longer vomiting repeatedly, you can begin repairing your teeth. Your dentist may need to apply fillings or crowns to some teeth and remove those that were severely damaged. Bridges and implants can replace any that are removed. 

Continue Learning about Tooth Enamel Erosion

What can cause the enamel to flake off of my teeth?
Philip M. Uffer, DDSPhilip M. Uffer, DDS
Any of the following may cause enamel loss:a condition called amelogenesis imperfecta (the enamel do...
Are seniors at risk of tooth erosion?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Seniors are at greater risk for a number of oral health problems. Many older adults have gum, or per...
How do sugary candies and gum lead to tooth erosion?
The high concentration of sugar in candies and gum can cause tooth decay and erosion. When you eat...
How do eating disorders cause tooth erosion?
ANY kind of acid attack can cause tooth erosion.Sodas, lemons, and stomach acids (acid reflux/heart ...