When should I call the dentist after having tray teeth whitening?

You should call a dentist after undergoing tray teeth whitening if you have pain or irritation in your teeth or gums that does subside. In addition, call your dentist if your gums turn white. A solution tray that fits poorly on your teeth, or the peroxide bleaching gel itself, may cause some temporary mouth  irritation. If pain persists for more than a few days, call your dentist.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter (OTC) teeth-whit...
How long do OTC tooth whiteners take to work?
The rate at which you see results with OTC tooth whiteners depends on the type of whitener you are u...
Is tooth whitening safe?
Gerald P. Curatola, DDSGerald P. Curatola, DDS
While teeth whitening has been generally accepted as a safe and effective treatment, there is the po...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?