In wintertime, do I still need to apply sunscreen after I cleanse my skin?

Everyone should apply sunscreen daily. In the wintertime, when less skin is exposed, you can focus your sunscreen application efforts to areas like the face, neck and backs of hands.

Continue Learning about Sun Care

How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
On an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry and Newman discover Kramer asleep on the roof, shirtless, on a very sunny day. “Oh man,” Kramer says when they wake h...
What is the safest way to get a tan?
Dr. Jill K. Onesti, MDDr. Jill K. Onesti, MD
There is no safe way to get a tan. While tanning is part of the body’s process to try to protect bod...
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
From sunburns to melasma, here's how to beat the heat.
All Day Protection
All Day Protection