In wintertime, do I still need to apply sunscreen after I cleanse my skin?

Everyone should apply sunscreen daily. In the wintertime, when less skin is exposed, you can focus your sunscreen application efforts to areas like the face, neck and backs of hands.

Continue Learning about Sun Care

Can Music Therapy Help Ease Parkinson's Symptoms?
When Michael J. Fox rocked out on Johnny B. Goode with Cold Play during a concert at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium in July 2016 it was wonderful to hea...
How does tanning cause skin damage?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Tanning doesn't just make your skin look darker; it is the number one cause of premature skin aging....
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
From sunburns to melasma, here's how to beat the heat. Hot, humid, tropical weather can lead to major skin problems. Too much time in the sun can caus...
How Often Should I Reapply Sunscreen If I Am Outdoors All Day?