Why it is necessary to enjoy the exercise we do?

It’s important to find enjoyment in the exercises you do because it will keep you coming back to them, and you’ll push yourself to do well while performing them. If you don’t enjoy your exercises, you’re more likely not to perform them to your maximum potential, and as a consequence, see limited results. The only limit to your enjoyment is your creativity – so be creative, and utilize exercises you enjoy.

Continue Learning about Staying Motivated For Fitness & Exercise

4 Ways to Pump Up Your Workout Willpower
We're betting this is typical exercise motivation math: your old skinny jeans + a photo of a once-slinky you wearing them + next month's high school r...
What are the top five excuses for not exercising?
Jeremiah Forster, NASM Elite TrainerJeremiah Forster, NASM Elite Trainer
The above are great answers on what are the 5 top excuses but the next question is how do we change ...
How can I make exercise a regular part of my life?
Arianna HuffingtonArianna Huffington
When I hit forty (which is also when I had my second child), I had to make some big decisions about ...
5 Ways to Find Time to Exercise
5 Ways to Find Time to Exercise