Do I have to throw away all my cigarettes if I'm going to quit smoking?

On the day you are going to quit smoking, you should throw away all your cigarettes.  If you do not like someone, you could give them to that person and help them age and get sick faster, but it is better just to throw them in the toilet and get rid of all of them.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

What's the hardest part of quitting smoking?
What's the hardest part of quitting smoking? The hardest part of quitting smoking is probably dealin...
A Guide to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
A Guide to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)A Guide to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)A Guide to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)A Guide to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
Learn about patches, gums, lozenges, nasal sprays and inhalers that may help smokers wean themselves off nicotine. Nearly 70 percent of smokers say t...
How Can I Quit Smoking Today?
How Can I Quit Smoking Today?
Do I need to quit smoking before heart surgery?