Why do I have red spots on my face?

Scrubbing your face too vigorously, washing with too-hot water and even years of alcoholism and over-exposure to sun rays can lead to the red spotting of broken blood vessels, David Bank, MD, president of the New York State Society for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, told us. Red spots on your face can also be a symptom of rosacea, a red and flushing skin condition in which blood vessels enlarge.

Continue Learning about Skin Discoloration

How can I get rid of red spots on my face?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
The Vbeam ($500) is today’s standard laser treatment for red spots on the face, says L’Oreal Paris C...
What kind of moisturizer will help reduce dark circles?
Certain vitamins, including vitamin K, vitamin C and vitamin E, have been shown to reduce dark circl...
What Are Some Treatments for Age Spots?
What Are Some Treatments for Age Spots?
How Can I Reduce the Appearance of Brown Spots On My Skin?