How do I manage my sinusitis on a daily basis?

Sinusitis can be managed on a daily basis by making sure that you get a lot of rest and drink enough fluids. You can also steam your sinus cavities by placing a hefty towel over your head and inhaling steaming water from a bowl or by inhaling the moisture when you take a hot shower. This will help to clear your nasal passages so that you can breathe better. Rinsing your nasal passageway is also helpful. To ease facial pain and encourage mucus drainage, you can place a moist, warm towel around your face, nose, eyes and cheeks.

Continue Learning about Sinusitis

What are the symptoms of sinusitis?
Yvonne J. Braver, MDYvonne J. Braver, MD
Common symptoms of sinusitis include pain and pressure around the eyes and forehead. In this video, ...
How does smoking make sinusitis worse?
Smoking makes sinusitis worse because smokers inhale many different chemicals. These chemicals can i...
What Is Sinusitis?
What Is Sinusitis?
Why Do So Many People Have Sinus Problems?