How can I prevent an outbreak of shingles?

Shingles is a virus that manifests on the body as a painful rash that can keep coming back, so prevention is the best medicine. In this video, Dr. Oz, Dr. Tanya Altmann, and Dr. Linda Lee discuss the best defense against shingles.

Continue Learning about Shingles

Getting the Shingles Vaccine at Your Pharmacy
Anyone who has ever had chickenpox is at risk for shingles. Both conditions are caused by the varicella-zoster virus. After a bout of chickenpox resol...
What is shingles?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Shingles, or herpes zoster, is caused by a viral skin infection that can cause a painful blistering ...
5 Reasons to Talk to Your Doctor About Shingles
5 Reasons to Talk to Your Doctor About Shingles5 Reasons to Talk to Your Doctor About Shingles5 Reasons to Talk to Your Doctor About Shingles5 Reasons to Talk to Your Doctor About Shingles
Essential questions about the painful, blistering rash known as shingles.
My Story, My Diagnosis: Tamara's Story
My Story, My Diagnosis: Tamara's Story