What sex position makes it easiest for a woman to achieve orgasm?

Of all the sexual positions out there, one has been proven to provide women with more orgasms. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Laura Berman reveals the best position for the biggest orgasm.

Continue Learning about Orgasm

Can You Actually Live Longer If You Have More Orgasms?
Orgasm, climax, the big O—whatever you want to call it, you’re probably a big fan. But did you know that, according to a Planned Parenthood survey, 15...
What’s the difference for men and women in orgasmic latency?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Orgasmic latency is the amount of time it takes from the start of stimulation to orgasm. For women, ...
What is an orgasm?
Orgasms are the sudden release of built-up sexual tension. Orgasms feel different for every person, ...
Where Are My Partner's Erogenous Zones?
Where Are My Partner's Erogenous Zones?