Who experiences premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Although the stereotype of premature ejaculation (PE) tends to be a horny teenager who can’t control himself, nothing could be further from the truth. Because lifelong PE is chronic, it’s a problem in young and old men alike. It’s true that your ejaculatory control does get a little better with age, but that’s because your body is getting older, not because your PE is improving. In fact many older men with PE face the double whammy of erectile dysfunction.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

How common is premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Although more studies are needed, research suggests that premature ejaculation (PE) may affect about...
If I ejaculate prematurely, can my partner still reach orgasm?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
If you do come, that doesn’t mean it’s game over just yet. Blood flows slowly out of your penis afte...
Does Premature Ejaculation Get Better Over Time?
What Are the Most Common Concerns Men Have About Their Sexual Health?