If I ejaculate prematurely, can my partner still reach orgasm?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
If you do come, that doesn’t mean it’s game over just yet. Blood flows slowly out of your penis after ejaculation, which leaves you with a lingering erection for about two more minutes. That may be all your partner needs to climax, and if she’s on top most of the clitoral stimulation will be coming from your pubic bone regardless of your diminishing tumescence.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Can premature ejaculation be a sign of a more serious health problem?
Dr. Harry Fisch, MDDr. Harry Fisch, MD
Premature ejaculation is a very common sexual dysfunction, but it is typically not indicative of a m...
How important is mastering oral sex if I have premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Premature ejaculation (PE) is less of a problem if you can satisfy a woman, regardless of how that h...
How Can I Last Longer During Sex with Premature Ejaculation?
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?